Bountiful Baskets is a not-for-profit food co-op for families that want to have fresh produce for less money. The service has been available in Magdalena and is now available in Socorro.
· This is an all volunteer Food Co-op and YOU TOO will volunteer.
· A “basket” contains both seasonal fruit and vegetables worth approximately $50 and your cost is $15.
· Delivery is every other week and you choose when to participate.
· All transactions are conducted through the internet; payment or “contribution” is by credit card or debit card only.
· There is no opportunity to pay on site. A Contribution Confirmation (Receipt) must be presented to pick up your order. (either paper or “electronic”)
· Bring a bag, box, or other container to take your produce home.
· To register, go to: http://bountifulbaskets.org, Click on: My Account, Choose: Create A New Account
· Site: Magdalena Municipal School/Fine Arts Building
· Time: Volunteer time – 5:00PM, Pick-up time – 6:00PM to 6:20PM.
· Site: Zimmerly Elementary School Gym
· Time: Volunteer time – 6:00PM, Pick-up time – 7:00PM to 7:20PM.
For more information call: Kathy at 835-8150 or Nadine at 575-835-8656