Business Licenses

Socorro County does not require a business license for any business, old or new, to operate in the unincorporated area of the County. However, if your business is located within the City of Socorro or Village of Magdalena, you are required to obtain a license from the applicable entity.

You may be also be required to obtain a license from the relative regulatory authority for your business or the State Regulation and Licensing Department. For more information, you may contact the State RLD at or 505.476.4500.

For your convenience, a form letter with this information is located below.
Delilah Walsh,
Aug 29, 2011, 10:30 AM