Socorro County participates in the health insurance cafeteria plans sponsored by the State of New Mexico Risk Management Division Employee Benefits Bureau (EBB). That Bureau is responsible for the procurement and administration of benefits-including Medical, Dental and Vision. More information can be found at the Bureau's Benefits Information page
Retirement benefits are provided through the Public Employees Retirement Association. More information, can be found at the PERA website
. In addition to County-sponsored plans, employees have additional deferred compensation investment opportunities.
Employee Assistance Program
All Socorro County employees and their families have access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services through The Solutions Group. Employees and their families (family members in the same household and eligible dependents) have access to the following:
- Up to 6 free confidential counseling sessions per occurrence.
- 24/7/365 access
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Supervisor consultation and referral support
- Employee Training and Education
- Toll free access at 1-855-231-7737 or www.solutionsbiz.com (Contact the county's HR officer [Debbie] for the password).
- Access to the Santa Fe EAP office located in the PHS Clinic at 454 St. Michaels Drive, Santa Fe NM 87505